WOW! What an exciting spring cattle sale season!
Check out various sale highlights below from breeders offering ABS sired progeny.
- 29HP0901 PROGRESS – sons averaged $4650 and daughters averaged $10,166 at Sandhill Farms, KS
- 29HP0906 RIB EYE – sons averaged $4694 and was the high averaging sire group for Sandhill Farms, KS
- 29HH0838 DOMINO 3027 – Sired the high selling bull at Shaw Cattle Co. Sale, ID for $7250 – Other high selling lots include Clear Creek Angus, MT
- 29SM0407 DUAL FOCUS – Sired the high selling bull for $24,600 and several top sellers at Iowa Beef Connection 2011 Sale – Other high selling lots include Gibbs Farms, AL
- 29SM0404 GLS COMBINATION – Sired the high selling 1/2 blood bull at Iowa Beef Connection for $7,750 – Other high selling lots include Gibbs Farms, AL
- 29AN1763 UPGRADE – Sired the top 2 selling lots at Wagonhammer Ranches Bulls Sale, NE for $9250 & $9000 – Other high selling lots include Baldridge Bros., NE
- 29AN1749 CURRENCY – Sired 4 of the top 6 selling lots at Prairie View Angus Sale, IL including PVF Proven Queen 0168 for $19,5000 – Other high selling lots include OSU Cowboy Classic, OK
Please note this is a small selection of sires for this post. If you have a sale report of ABS sired progeny you would like to share feel free to post a comment below or send us an email at email@example.com