ABS will be Present at Applied Reproductive Strategies in Beef Cattle
The Beef Reproduction Task Force will host: Applied Reproductive Strategies in Beef Cattle in Joplin, MO; August 31 – September 1, 2011.
The program will feature industry speakers on the following topics:
More information and registration for the conference can be found here.
- Using AI to Produce More High-Quality Beef
- Management Considerations Influencing Success in Estrus Synchronization and AI Programs
- Producing High-Quality: Genomic and Economic Considerations
- Managing High-Quality Cattle in the Feed Yard & Accessing Marketing Grids
- Nutritional Influences on Reproduction
- Considerations Related to the Male
- Current Topics in Reproductive Management
If you will be present, be sure to stop by the ABS booth to visit with ABS Beef Team Members on reproduction, genetic selection and Timed AI.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 27th, 2011 at 4:32 PM and is filed under Angus, Brangus, Charolais, Club Calf, Gelbvieh, General Information, Hereford, Limousin, News From the Road, Red Angus, Simmental. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.